Job Description /
1. Positively cold and warm marketing call into potential clients. Be able to develop potential market.
2. Manage existing client and identify potential key client internationally.
3. Facilitate business development within these existing and potential clients and develop a long-term successful strategy.
4. Manage sales pipeline, forecasting and deal.
5. Align closely with cross functional teams including design & engineering team, warehousing & logistics, accounting & credit etc.
6. Build and manage relationships on multiple levels with key stakeholders.
7. Control the achievement of targets field PO by month and by account, to ensure proper management, utilization and inventory storage.
1. Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and organizational skills in both English and Mandarin.
2. Self-motivated, discipline, patient and action by proven / metrics.
3. Open minded.
5. Growth mindset.
8. Team work.
9. Good will.
1. Minimum 2 years solid experience in account management, project management, supply chain management and general management.
2. Main market in semicon, aviation, power and medical. It's a plus if having related working experience.
3. At least 7 years working experience.
4. Systematic approach and interview skill.
5. Organizational and communication skill.
6. Basic statistic knowledge & methodology.
7. Be able to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
13. Sense of humor.
14. Situation awareness.
Working model /
Tainan Office, Taiwan
Proficiency in English writing, listening, reading and speaking.
Car License /